Welcome to Lachiewallace.com
I'd like to introduce you to me, Lachie Wallace.
This is my life. At least the picture and word version.
My vision is to make the world a better place, and that vision starts with helping one person understand (me) understand who I am and why I am here.
This 'understanding' helps me to help others. This is how I can make an impact,
If you enjoy it, let me know, if you don't, hit me with some constructive feedback, and I'll take it on board!
To kick off the website, i'll roll back to my first weekly email for 2018, where I shared 5 of my goals for 2018. Now its March, so we are 16.67% of the way through 2018 already.
- Visit 6 new countries in 2018 (I've booked 5 so far)
- Read 50 books (this started as 36.5 - one every 10 days, however, I have read 11 thus far, so 50 is certainly doable, maybe 100, I'll reassess)
- Put together our revised Vision for Virtus, and begin to implement our strategies to get there (this scares the shit out of me) but it is also crazy exciting so play on.
- Sort out my own training. This is an area I lacked continuity in 2017. My perfect week looks something like 3-4 Strength + Conditioning Sessions, 1 x Football session, 1 x Football Game and 1 x Yoga session. If I hit this I'm happy, if I don't, I'll try to be better next week.
- Daily check-ins for Gratitude (3 things I'm grateful for), Perspective(what do I have the opportunity to do today) and reminders of Why I do what I do.
And my mantra for 2018.
Show up, Smile and make a difference.
That's Week 1.
Look down for some stuff that's happening in my brain ...
Thanks for paying attention.
2018 will be a year filled with Meaningful Work and Meaningful Relationships!